Well done, Dylan and Rafi!

Well done to Dylan and Rafi for writing such interesting book reviews!  I look forward to reading more reviews from 3R.

From Mrs T

2 thoughts on “Well done, Dylan and Rafi!

1. The Enormous Crocodile by Roald Dahl
    This is one of my favourite books! It is about a crocodile who thinks he’s very clever and can disguise himself as lots of different things so that he can eat a child. On his way to the village he bumps into some other jungle animals- Humpy-Rumpy the hippo, Trunky the elephant, Muggle-Wump the monkey and Roly-Poly bird.
    His secret plans and clever tricks don’t work and Trunky ends up spinning him into space when he disguises himself as a picnic bench!

2. Dirty Bertie – BURP!
    David Roberts / Alan MacDonald

Dirty Bertie has lots of bad habits like scaring girls, burping and eating food off the floor. Bertie is the only one in his school who likes the school dinners but when Miss Beansprout the new dinner lady starts to make them eat vegetables, Bertie tells his friends to go on strike. When the head teacher Miss Skinner finds maggots in her salad (put there by Bertie) the old cook Mrs Mould returns!
    Whiffer is Bertie’s smelly dog and also gets him into trouble at dog training classes, but the teacher ends up giving him a certificate so that he doesn’t come back.
    I like this book because its very funny and fun to read.